For the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the industry’s leading experts, attend the Networking Breakfasts. These informal, give-and-take roundtable discussions provide an ideal way to ask questions and gain new information about trends, current issues or specific challenges. Moderated by a specialized industry expert, each table addresses a different topic – spend the entire time at one table or move around to different tables for insight into a variety of issues while enjoying a hot breakfast buffet.
Distributed Energy Resources
· Paula Mints, SPV Market Research
· Tim Burnham, Varo Engineers Inc.
Gas Turbines – An O&M Perspective
· Jeffrey Benoit, PSM - Ansaldo Energia Group
· Thomas Reed, CB&I
· Andrew Skumanich, Ph.D., SolarVision Consulting
· Massood Ramezan, Ph.D., P.E., KeyLogic Systems Inc.
· Rick Higginbotham, Research Solutions Group
· James Knowlton, Hyperion Power Services
· Deepak Khajouria, AVP Group
· John Hoeft, GE Power
· Dan Shelledy, Wartsila North America Inc.
CCR and ELG Compliance
· Merrill Jones, Day & Zimmerman Power Services
· Brian Antonini, Thompson Construction Group
Women in Energy
· Tanya Sessions, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
· Bonnie Marini, Ph.D., Siemens Energy Inc.
Large Scale Renewables
· Roger Clarke-Johnson, American Governor Co.
· Karen Bertram, Integrated Energy LLC
· Samuel Barnes, Commonwealth Associates Inc.
· Regina Parundik, Cobblestone Communications
· Richard Vesel, ABB Inc.
Renewable Energy and the Developing World
· Matthew Thibodeau, Sargent & Lundy
· Jeff Sullivan, Duke Energy
· Aaron Tasin, 2G Energy Inc.
CCR & ELG Compliance
· Clark Harrison, CH2M HILL Engineers Inc.
Gas Turbine – Technology Advances
· Yogesh Patel, Tampa Electric
· Raj Chudgar, Viridity Energy
Microgrids – Challenges & Applications
· Sumesh Arora, Mississippi Development Authority
Coal Plants: Staying Competitive & Compliant
· Paul Trygstad, West Peak Energy LLC
· Michael Shepherd, SNC-Lavalin