Throughout the years, POWER-GEN International has covered it all, providing a world stage for the innovations, ideas and solutions that have formed our industry for more than two decades. Since our inception in 1988 in Orlando, POWER-GEN International has traveled coast-to-coast and evolved into the largest, most respected power generation event in the world.
With a record-setting expected attendance of more than 22,000 attendees, 90 countries and 1,400 exhibitors, there’s simply no other place to be for education, networking and new business development.
- 22,000 power professionals from more than 90 countries
- More than 200 of the industry’s top speakers
- More than 50 educational conference sessions
- Multiple Competitive Power College courses
- More than 1,400 exhibiting companies
- Networking events
- Technical tours
- Online Conference Proceedings
- 96% of attendees would recommend this event to a colleague
- 97% of attendees said the quality of the conference met or exceeded their expectations
- 99% of attendees said the quality of the exhibition met or exceeded their expectations
- 95.2% of attendees said they are likely to attend the event next year
- 96% of exhibitors said they are likely to attend the event next year
- 84% of exhibitors said the contacts made at the event met or exceeded their expectations
- Click here to view the 2013 event photos
Survey results from on-site survey conducted by an independent research firm, Turnkey Surveys.
POWER-GEN INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEE PROFILE:
- Electric utilities
- Construction & Maintenance Contractors
- Fuel Suppliers
- Independent Power Producers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Power Industry Consultants
- Power Plant Designers
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Project Developers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
- Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
- Construction Contractors
- Maintenance Service Providers
- Operations Service Providers
- Project Finance and Insurance Companies
- IT Specialists
- And others
5 Events. 5 Days. 1 Roof.
Covering every aspect of the power generation industry, POWER-GEN International, NUCLEAR POWER International, Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America, POWER-GEN International Financial Forum and GenForum converge in 2014 to form POWER GENERATION WEEK. Benefit from five days packed with pre-conference workshops, technical tours, more than 70 conference sessions, panel discussions, three exhibition days and multiple networking events. Gain access to nearly every facet of the market – all under one roof.