INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAM
The U.S. Department of Commerce and PennWell welcome international buyer delegations to POWER-GEN International
This U.S. government-industry joint effort is designed to stimulate U.S. exports by promoting major U.S. industry exhibitions to international markets. POWER-GEN International is supported by the U.S. Department of Commerce, further emphasizing POWER-GEN International’s importance to the global power industry.
International participants who are part of a U.S. Embassy or Consulate organized delegation receive the following benefits:
- Discount on international full conference delegate rate (delegation price is US$285 per person)
• As a Full Conference Delegate you will receive access to all conference sessions, delegate lunches and online access to conference papers and presentations
- Exhibition hall access
- Pre-arranged and facilitated briefings and meetings customized according to your buying interests before, during, and after the trade show
- Access to the International Trade Center, including these amenities:
• Private meeting rooms
• Export counseling and matchmaking services
• Interpreter services for language assistance when requested by 7 November, 2017.
Interpreters will be located in the USDOC International Trade Center.
To receive these benefits, contact:
International Trade Specialist | Trade Promtion Programs
International Trade Administration | U.S. Department of Commerce