The widespread deployment of cost-effective, grid-scale energy storage solutions is looming. The ability to store large amounts of power will help power producers fill the production gaps created by growing amounts of intermittent generation. This popular track will cover software solutions, capacity firming, battery life, frequency regulation, and microgrids.
• Compressed Air
• Pumped Storage
• Distributed Energy Storage
• Integrated Solar Combined Cycle (ISCC)
• Fossil and Renewable Partnerships
• Concentrating Solar Power Technologies
The Knowledge Hubs features a presentation theater discussing Energy Storage and Integration Challenges. Sessions in this theater include:
• Energy Storage 101
• Integrating Energy Storage with Conventional Power Generation
• Juggling the Grid of the Future
• Energy Storage and Microgrids
• Plus More!