The rapid growth and development of microgrids is driven by a need for greater reliability and use of distributed energy resources. What’s more, microgrids offer power producers and their customers a way to better control energy costs. Sessions in this track feature thought leaders, project managers and power providers who will examine the latest developments in design, implementation, operation and regulation of microgrids.
• Design, development and implementation
• Controls and optimization
• Integration into the larger grid
• Grid modeling techniques
• Remote Monitoring
• Power control
• Market drivers and opportunities
• Commercial and community deployments
• Military microgrids
• Policy & Regulation
The Knowledge Hub presentation theaters will cover these microgrid focused topics along with many others!
• Enhancing Community Resiliency with Microgrids
• Energy Storage and Microgrids