The fastest growing new energy source year after year is solar power. From behemoth utility-scale installations to smaller behind-the-meter distributed generation, sessions in this track provide a look into photovoltaic technology including modules, inverters, balance of systems, trackers, and the smart software that makes it all work.
Our NEW Knowledge Hubs (presentation theaters) offer several solar-related sessions such as:
• Integrating Renewables Into the Modern Power System
• Solar Power 101
• How Low will Solar Electricity Prices Go?
• Enhancing Community Resiliency with Microgrids
• Market Design Challenges in a Changing Power Generation Landscape
• Energy Storage and Microgrids