This dedicated exhibiting zone located on the expansive POWERGEN International exhibit floor will be adjacent to the interactive Hydropower Knowledge Hub theater, sponsored by the National Hydropower Association. The Hub sessions wil offer a dynamic format and engaging Q&As, allowing opportunities to network in an exclusive topic-led setting. Additional content presented in the Summit will include Energy Storage Breakthroughs and Microgrids, along with a dedicated breakfast roundtable focused on all things hydro.
• 1 (one) counter
• Exhibitor logo or name appears on the front of the counter (Exhibitor to provide logo in EPS format when contract has been signed)
• 1 (one) chair
• 1 (one) small waste bin (trash can)
• 1 (one) electrical outlet hookup (electricity included)
• Exhibitor basic company listing on the website and in the event app (opportunity to upgrade listing for a small additional fee is available)
• 2 (two) exhibitor booth staff registrations (includes access to the exhibit hall and the keynote sessions)
• Carpet & padding
• ID Sign
POWERGEN International presents an interactive marketplace that facilitates interactions with decision makers across all sectors of power generation in traditional and decentralized energy. You will have the opportunity to do business with over 14,000 attendees, 78% of which have purchasing authority. This new hydro destination is being introduced in 2019 based off of overwhelming feedback and interest from attendees.
Companies who offer hydro-related products and services already exhibiting at POWERGEN International:
• Andritz Inc.
• Basler Electric
• Kingsbury Inc.
• L&S Electric
• National Electric Coil
• Parker Hannifin
• WSP USA
Take a few seconds to tell us what you need.
Get insights on so much about our event, including:
• Attendee profile
• % of types of energy represented
• # of countries represented
• 2018 statistics
• Survey feedback
Very interested in becoming an exhibitor? Let us help.