POWERGEN International is investing in a customized meeting experience that connects exhibitors with vetted, key influencers called POWERGEN International Elite who are from utilities engaged in the transmission and distribution of electricity and are actively sourcing products and services.
• Access highly qualified buyers, with purchasing authority and open projects
• Meetings are agreed upon in advance giving you time to prepare
• Meeting scheduling is organized and arranged by our dedicated concierge
• Measurable increase in ROI
"We elected to join the MATCH! program...making sure that we got in front of the right people for our business. Being able to rely on the MATCH! program and the great people running the MATCH! program, we’ve had fantastic interviews and fantastic meetings with clients that we really wanted to speak with. So for me, it seems like a no-brainer to do something like this."
Attending individuals with purchasing or procurement decision-making authority who are actively seeking to buy/source for current or upcoming projects. Can include, but not limited to:
• Consulting firms
• Distribution system operators (DSOs)
• Engineering firms
• EPC companies
• Government agencies
• Independent power producers
• Independent system operators (ISOs)
• Regional transmission organizations (RTOs)
• Rural electric cooperatives
"The MATCH! program has been great! It’s allowed us to interact with some very specific, targeted accounts. It has allowed us to have deep meaningful conversations, rather than just a passing pleasantry. The folks that we’ve spoken with through the MATCH! program have been those who have authority, who have insight about their utility, and are empowered to make those decisions and drive directions going beyond the conversation we have here today. So it’s been the right mix of people who have been interested and engaged to speak with us, which is pretty great."
• MATCH! Exhibitors are given priority access to our matchmaking system for scheduling meetings with POWERGEN International Elite participants
• Exhibitors’ profile information (including products and/or services/company detail) is automatically transferred from their listing into our matchmaking software system
• The matchmaking system then works to organically generate exhibitor matches to POWERGEN International Elite participants based on their sourcing interests
• The POWERGEN International Elite participants will then decide if they would like to request a meeting with the exhibitor – if selected, the exhibitor will then be notified!
"The quality of the MATCH! participants that we engaged with at the Trimble Energy booth was impressive...We had a lot of the solutions that they were interested in learning more about. The engagements were of very high quality... The program allows the system to match participants based on what they’re specifically looking for, with the solutions that the vendors are offering, so when they did meet with you at the booth you were already advanced in terms of the conversation you were having with them."
• Limited to 20 Exhibitors
• 5x 20-minute one-to-one meetings in your booth with POWERGEN International Elite
• Company profile displayed on web-based matchmaking platform
• Logo included on shared MATCH! full page description in printed onsite event guide (if package is purchased by the guide’s production deadline)
• MATCH! participation floor cling at booth for branding and ease of navigation
• Ability to place marketing materials/small token gift in private MATCH! lounge on exhibition floor (lounge exclusively for POWERGEN International Elite participants)
• Exclusive networking event with Elite participants
MATCH! pricing: $2,500 – for 5x meetings
"We are big fans of MATCH! Our goal is to focus on presenting the right message to our customers and through MATCH! we have been able to qualify the visits...To that end, when MATCH! arranged our appointment we knew that they were qualified, at the decision-maker level, and we were able to convey our message effectively so that it made sense for them and they could take that back to the company and make the appropriate decisions, whether it would be to move forward with us or what departments within their company would best match our solution...This year, it may be because of MATCH!, but it has been by far our best exhibit ever and it is because the quality of people and traffic coming to our booth are the high-level decision-makers."