Coal-fired power is reliable when you need it the most - cold winters. It is still more than 30 percent of the U.S. generation mix and it’s still adding capacity globally.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hots Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Coal-fired generation is not going away any time soon. Although plant retirements are accelerating in the U.S. and other parts of the world...
There are more than 62,000 power plants operating in the world today. At least two-thirds of those are conventional power plants...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on coal-fired power plants.
The report found that in 2017, for the first year ever, zero-carbon resources accounted for more electricity generation (35.4 percent) th...
Between May 17-31, Britain saw its first two-week period without domestic coal-fired power stations generating electricity since the 1880s.