Coal-fired power is reliable when you need it the most - cold winters. It is still more than 30 percent of the U.S. generation mix and it’s still adding capacity globally.
Coal-fired generation is not going away any time soon. Although plant retirements are accelerating in the U.S. and other parts of the world...
There are more than 62,000 power plants operating in the world today. At least two-thirds of those are conventional power plants...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on coal-fired power plants.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
The agreement pairs JZHC’s ultra-low-NOx Coen burners with B&W’s water-tube package boilers, which both companies will offer to their...
The world’s first thermal power plant operations and management body of knowledge (POMBOK) has been launched by Pöyry, JERA and the Elect...