These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on decentralized/renewable energy.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on hydro, including:
1. Andritz Inc.
2. Kingsbury Inc.
3. National Electric Coil
4. Parker Hannifin
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
This dedicated exhibiting zone located on the expansive POWERGEN International exhibit floor will be adjacent to the interactive Hydropower Knowledge Hub theater, sponsored by the National Hydropower Association.
The 20-MW demonstration project will be adjacent to an NYPA substation in Franklin County. Construction could begin this fall although NY...
Kansai Electric Power Co. Inc. announces that the 290-MW Nam Ngiep 1 hydropower plant has begun commercial operations.