Natural gas abundance is changing the energy world. Gas-fired turbines are changing the electricity mix.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on natural gas.
1. Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
2. Global Emissions Systems, Inc. (GESI)
3. Origin Engines
4. Power Solutions International, Inc.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hots Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Natural gas-fired generation now accounts for the largest part of the U.S. electricity mix and is growing around the world. This track looks...
The purpose of this shorter (three hours), reduced price ($75) course is to provide attendees with a basic overview...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on gas-fired combined cycle plants.
The report found that in 2017, for the first year ever, zero-carbon resources accounted for more electricity generation (35.4 percent) th...
Nordic energy company Statkraft is taking its virtual power plant concept in the UK to the next level today with a deal with battery stor...