Natural gas-fired generation now accounts for the largest part of the U.S. electricity mix and is growing around the world. This track looks...
The purpose of this shorter (three hours), reduced price ($75) course is to provide attendees with a basic overview...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on gas-fired combined cycle plants.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on natural gas.
1. Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
2. Global Emissions Systems, Inc. (GESI)
3. Origin Engines
4. Power Solutions International, Inc.
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Mitsubishi Research Institute has partnered with US-based data intelligence firm Genscape to provide real-time data services to the newly...
POWERGEN International is the conference that represents the power generation sector as it is and as it strives to be in the future. The ...