Nuclear energy has been under siege for years due to financial strains and environmental challenges. However, it still represents 20 percent of the generation mix and is the biggest zero-carbon baseload energy source at this time. POWERGEN will explore case studies, fuel innovations and plant operations around nuclear energy.
There are more than 62,000 power plants operating in the world today. At least two-thirds of those are conventional power plants using steam turbine generators. The once and future impact of coal, gas and nuclear is undeniable...
He has been a pivotal figure at Entergy for two decades, guiding their nuclear fleet for several years and also leading their capital projects management group before being appointed as COO in 2015.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on nuclear power.
2. IHI Corporation
3. New York Bower Company
4. Parker Hannifin
5. UBC Millwrights
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
The world’s first thermal power plant operations and management body of knowledge (POMBOK) has been launched by Pöyry, JERA and the Elect...