Whether it’s a microgrid, a data center, oil and gas drilling rig or a mission-critical site such as a military base, backup gen-sets are the backbone of energy need when the grid isn’t enough.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on on-site power.
2. Crestchic Loadbanks
3. Doosan Portable Power
4. Thomson Power Systems
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hots Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
The dedicated on-site power pavilion hosted by EGSA features EGSA-member companies that offer product and services related to on-site power, standby power, and distributed energy resources. View a sample list of our current EGSA-member exhibitors below.
The power sector is getting stretched like never before. Rooftop and community solar, batteries and other storage options...
Regardless of the type of facility at which they were installed, many on-site cogeneration power plants built...
The purpose of this shorter (three hours), reduced price ($75) course is to provide attendees with a basic overview...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on microgrid/on-site energy.