The sun also rises in utility resource plans for the future. Solar is growing not only in California and the Carolinas, but also in the southeast, southwest and Middle East.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on solar.
1. Maarky Thermal Systems
2. Parker Hannifin
3. Traveler's Alliance Group LLC
4. Turbine Efficiency Group
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hots Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Many industry experts believe that utility-scale energy storage is the real game changer for the 21st Century power sector. The ability to store large...
Regardless of the type of facility at which they were installed, many on-site cogeneration power plants built...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on decentralized/renewable energy.