Wind is the generation resource with the biggest upside in terms of utility scale growth. It competes on a cost scale even where resources such as a natural gas is cheap.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on wind.
1. Doosan Heavy Industries
3. Industrial Parts Depot (IPD)
4. Parker Hannifin
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hots Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
Regardless of the type of facility at which they were installed, many on-site cogeneration power plants built...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on utility scale wind and decentralized/renewable energy.
Wailuo Project is China's first offshore wind farm EPC project which is undertaken by GEDI, a subsidiary of Energy China. The project is&...
06/17/2019 In early June, the UK enshrined into law a commitment to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050, making Britain the first major economy ...