Wind is the generation resource with the biggest upside in terms of utility scale growth. It competes on a cost scale even where resources such as a natural gas is cheap.
Regardless of the type of facility at which they were installed, many on-site cogeneration power plants built...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on utility scale wind and decentralized/renewable energy.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on wind.
1. Doosan Heavy Industries
3. Industrial Parts Depot (IPD)
4. Parker Hannifin
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
09/04/2019 New Mexico’s newest wind power facility is now up and running. Pattern Energy Group 2 LP (Pattern Development) announced it has completed...
09/11/2019 France’s Neoen SA has outlined plans to build a giant renewables complex in South Australia, including battery storage with up to nine ti...