Wind is the generation resource with the biggest upside in terms of utility scale growth. It competes on a cost scale even where resources such as a natural gas is cheap.
Regardless of the type of facility at which they were installed, many on-site cogeneration power plants built...
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on utility scale wind and decentralized/renewable energy.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on wind.
1. Doosan Heavy Industries
3. Industrial Parts Depot (IPD)
4. Parker Hannifin
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
The projects include a 999-MW wind facility being built north of Weatherford, a 287-MW wind facility being built southwest of Enid, and a...
As global populations continue to leave rural settings to flock to metropolitan centers, it has become increasingly clear that urban plan...