Wind is the generation resource with the biggest upside in terms of utility scale growth. It competes on a cost scale even where resources such as a natural gas is cheap.
These roundtable discussions provide excellent opportunities to network with peers while engaging with industry experts. We have a roundtable focusing on utility scale wind and decentralized/renewable energy.
This year, we have many exhibitors focusing on wind, including:
1. Doosan Heavy Industries
3. Industrial Parts Depot (IPD)
4. Parker Hannifin
5. WSP USA
We're reimagining the floor networking experience with these key additions:
1. Initiate! All-new start-up zone
2. Enhanced Knowledge Hubs More space & more FREE content
3. Food & Networking Hot Spots No need to walk for a bite and a quick meet
4. MATCH! Meeting zone (available for participating exhibitors)
5. Organized Intl & Technology Pavilions Making a big floor small again
09/04/2019 New Mexico’s newest wind power facility is now up and running. Pattern Energy Group 2 LP (Pattern Development) announced it has completed...
09/11/2019 France’s Neoen SA has outlined plans to build a giant renewables complex in South Australia, including battery storage with up to nine ti...