How Do You Access Connect?
You must be registered by end-of-day Monday, November 18, 2019 to be able to use the Connect platform.
You must be logged in to send messages.
To log into the Connect Meeting Portal:
- Go to this link: https://e.jublia.com/PowerGen19/
- You will need your passcode (Don’t have your passcode? Don’t worry, you can click on lost passcode and a new passcode will be sent to you)
Once logged in:
- Review and edit your profile under "Me". We recommend adding your picture and updating your mobile number. Your mobile number is hidden and used only by POWERGEN International staff to send meeting notifications 15 minutes prior to any scheduled meeting. Your mobile number will not be shared.
- Update your schedule by clicking “My Schedule” (located on the bottom right of page). By clicking “Time Availability” at the top of the page, this allows you to schedule meeting during times you will be available. *Note that you cannot schedule meetings until you confirm you calendar*
- View profiles on the main page use the tool bar to search specific companies or use the drop downs to edit your search results.
- Click on the “Meet” icon on a person’s name to connect and reach out with meeting invitation.
- If you have received meeting request(s) you will need to confirm the meeting for the meeting to be added to your calendar.
- Message with your scheduled meeting participants! By clicking “Messages” icon, you can start messaging with the participant who you have booked time with. This will help you make the most out of your meeting so you are prepared on site!
- Go to “My Schedule” to manage your meetings if you have any changes.