The Power Generators Discount program offers a range of exclusive registration discounts and benefits for power generating companies attending POWERGEN International. In addition to the details listed below, partipation in this program ensures these companies can network with their peers, comparing notes and stories with others facing the same challenges.
Power generators attending POWERGEN International can now send more employees to the Summit (conference program) for a lower rate. We have put together 3 levels of power generator packages for the most cost effective way for your staff to attend POWERGEN International.
Basic Send 5-9 individuals for full summit and exhibit hall access for $2,000
Enhanced Send 10-19 individuals for full summit and exhibit hall access for $3,700
Premier Send unlimited individuals for full summit and exhibit hall access for $5,500
• Access to Summit sessions
• Lunch voucher (Tues. & Weds.)
• Online access to Summit proceedings
• Knowledge Hubs (in the exhibit hall)
• Exhibit hall all three days
• Exhibit hall receptions
• Exhibit hall giveaway
• 8 Professional development hours
• Free access to POWERGEN's Networking Party at Mardi Gras World
• Preliminary event guide
• Onsite event guide
• POWERGEN International event website
• Onsite signage
This year, your company doesn't have to deal with filling out forms. No collection of excel spreadsheets. Instead, simply make your desired package choice right from our registration portal. How does "easy as 1, 2, 3" sound?
1. Your company qualifies for the Power Generators Discount Program (PGDP) if you are Power Producer/Delivery (which includes: Utilities, Co-Generators, Self-Generators and IPPS) or a University/School, Hospital, Data, Municipal, Industrial or Commercial Center.
2. Go to the POWERGEN International registration system. Once you arrive at the question asking your Type of Company or Organization, select the one that fits your company. After you've completed filling in the remaining demographic questions, you’ll be asked to select your registration package. If your company qualifies (explained in step 1), you will see the three options listed for the PGDP (Basic, Enhanced, and Premier). Select the one that’s right for your company.
3. Complete your registration by submitting your payment, either by credit card or if you prefer to pay by check, please make that selection. Once your company is vetted and approved for this program by the POWERGEN International team, you'll receive an email with further instructions on registering your group.
If you have any questions regarding the Power Generators Discount Program, please contact Debrin Sabino at firstname.lastname@example.org.